He grabbed the receipt and look at it. Then he looked his watch. He pulled his nice black Nike shoes to his knees and started tapping his fingers. Then he looked the receipt again and his watch. This scenario is no new to me. Been there that that. I looked my company in front of me and they share the same facial expression with the guy next to us. She looked at the guy and I see her mouth making an "O". She looked at me and we both draw smiles on our faces. The cute hunky guy next to us is also waiting his big brothers burger. I knew my girlfriend will flirt any time soon, but before that happens another cute muscled guy came in sitted next to us just in front of the cute hunky guy. Again I saw my friend's mouth making an "Ah" but this time with her one eyebrow raising. A sweet scenario is happening right next to us. "Here comes the big brothers burger for the two guys. Suddenly I heared murmurs from them and what I only understand is both of them are leaving. As soon as they left my friend exclaimed "What a waste of pants!. We both looked each other and shared a laughter making small noise in the very corner of the High Street.

Ah!
ReplyDelete